Sunday, May 16, 2010

First Post

Hi All, I am Phillip and I'm starting this blog to talk about my experiences with technology and my take on the way that technology is developing. I will be post on subjects that interest me or that come to my attention. I expect to write something roughly every week, but it will depend on what I am doing or what I am reading about. I expect my first posts to be taking about some of the following subjects:
  • My recent decision to start saving my movie collection to my server
  • Rebulding my W2K file and print server with Windows Home Server edition
  • Solving a long standing network problem that my wife's laptop had
  • Using a Xbox360 for internet TV and streaming movie watching with my HD projector
If you have a suggestion for something you'd like me to talk about please let me know. I hope you enjoy reading what I have to write. Feel free to post comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment